Thursday, April 23, 2009

April 19 Minnesota Vikings Cheerleader Competition/Try outs




Tryouts for the MN Vikings Cheerleaders were held at the Pantages Theater and an after Party was at the restaurant "Seven". I was one of the judges deciding which 8 out of 54 women would be the next Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders and be in their Swimsuit Fundraising Calendar.
Tami Krause, Mrs. Minnesota International 2009 and Choreographer for the Cheerleaders, was the MC for the evening.

I judged on stage question, swimsuit and overall beauty and personality with fellow judges, Sarah Moses of the Pageant Shop, Holly Ernst, My Pageant Coach and friend and former Mrs. Titleholder as well as Fitness Trainers and a former Cover winner and Vikings Cheerleader.

We had a ball and chose 8 striking, fit and beautiful women as finalists. Here they are pictured above. Holly & Sarah went on to judge them last night for the final round, with the winner achieving the status of Cover Model for the Vikings Cheerleader Calendar.

No comments:

Best in Evening Gown

Best in Evening Gown

Bessie crowning me

Bessie crowning me

The Top 5

The Top 5

The final moments with Ann Marie and I

The final moments with Ann Marie and I

My husband Corrado and I

My husband Corrado and I

My husband is proud of me

My husband is proud of me

Winners with Judges

Winners with Judges

Director, Faith Schway

Director, Faith Schway

Holly with Me & Lauren

Holly with Me & Lauren

We're off to Nationals!!

We're off to Nationals!!

My husband Corrado

My husband Corrado

Me & the Former Mrs Minnesota's!!

Me & the Former Mrs Minnesota's!!

My Mom & I

My Mom & I

Rehearsal with all contestants