Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 6, 2009 Mrs. Minnesota 2009 Pageant























Congratulations to the new Mrs. Minnesota America 2009, Heather Hall, whom I recruited from Jason Young's Youngquest Fitness gym. She has it all! Brains, beauty,height (5'10"), a fantastic figure, community service and a beautiful heart. What more could you want from a Queen? Heather's platform is working with the Elderly which she'll be actively promoting this year. Although it was her first pageant, Heather had a natural ability on stage and pageant coach & former Mrs. MN 2006, Holly Ernst, knows how to bring out her clients' natural abilities and beauty. I was her first winner last year and I'm sure we'll see many more! Heather received 5 out of 6 of the judges votes.

The results of the pageant for Minnesota: Heather Hall, Winner & Best in Swimsuit and Interview winner; 1st runner up Anne Marie Moore, who also won Best Evening gown and Most Photogenic; 2nd runner up Nichoel Skramstad who also won Best Costume for her Mall of America costume; 3rd runner up Breanna Ludeman; 4th runner up Molly Nicholson. Tori Hill won the Community Service award and was our latest entrant, entering 2 weeks before the pageant! I had met her a few months before at an Eden Prairie Magazine Board meeting and then out of the blue, She decided to run!

All of the contestants worked very hard and put their hearts into their performance. I was very impressed with how beautiful and polished everyone was and the comradarie I saw.

In Iowa, the winner was Loni McNertney, Mrs. Algona; and in Wisconsin, the winner was Coral Hildebrandt, coached by Holly Ernst.


I wish all of the winners a wonderful year...make the most of it and make an impact in your communities! The more you are an example in your communities, the more we can change the view of pageants and prove that we are women of substance and intelligence, as well as beauty.

No comments:

Best in Evening Gown

Best in Evening Gown

Bessie crowning me

Bessie crowning me

The Top 5

The Top 5

The final moments with Ann Marie and I

The final moments with Ann Marie and I

My husband Corrado and I

My husband Corrado and I

My husband is proud of me

My husband is proud of me

Winners with Judges

Winners with Judges

Director, Faith Schway

Director, Faith Schway

Holly with Me & Lauren

Holly with Me & Lauren

We're off to Nationals!!

We're off to Nationals!!

My husband Corrado

My husband Corrado

Me & the Former Mrs Minnesota's!!

Me & the Former Mrs Minnesota's!!

My Mom & I

My Mom & I

Rehearsal with all contestants