Saturday, May 16, 2009

Premiere Modeling School Graduation Ceremony May 3rd






My pageant directors, Faith & Carl Schway also own Premiere Modeling School. My daughter was among the graduates today and had fun with Collanna, a bright and confident little girl, modeling on the "cat walk" for Moore Creative and several other local talent agencies.

Tami Krause, Mrs. MN International 2009 and former Mrs. MN America, was in attendance with Allison Stavrakis and Mandy, the Miss MN Int'l 2009 title holder.

I was a little worried that my daughter would get a little shy and not want to walk, but ended up being a ham! Chloe's favorite model was Sarah Sprayberry, Miss MN Teen USA 2008---she thought she looked like a princess! (and she does)

Thank you Faith and Bessie for working with Chloe and including her in this event!

No comments:

Best in Evening Gown

Best in Evening Gown

Bessie crowning me

Bessie crowning me

The Top 5

The Top 5

The final moments with Ann Marie and I

The final moments with Ann Marie and I

My husband Corrado and I

My husband Corrado and I

My husband is proud of me

My husband is proud of me

Winners with Judges

Winners with Judges

Director, Faith Schway

Director, Faith Schway

Holly with Me & Lauren

Holly with Me & Lauren

We're off to Nationals!!

We're off to Nationals!!

My husband Corrado

My husband Corrado

Me & the Former Mrs Minnesota's!!

Me & the Former Mrs Minnesota's!!

My Mom & I

My Mom & I

Rehearsal with all contestants